Bollé Bandido Shade 5 Lens Safety Glasses BANWPCC5
With a shade 5 lens and a sports-style wraparound design, the Bollé Bandido Shade 5 Lens Safety Glasses BANWPCC5 are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit for welders and during tasks that involve welding. The glasses are scratch resistant for improved safety and longevity, ensuring they can provide ongoing reliable eye protection during welding tasks.
EN Compliance of Bandido Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Bandido Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Welding Filters
- Safety glasses with a sports-style wraparound design and integrated side shields
- Shade 5 lens conforms to EN 169 for reliable protection during welding
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Product code: BANWPCC5
Conforming to EN 169 with the shade 5, the Bandido Shade 5 Lens Safety Glasses help to protect eyes while welding. As welding tasks can expose the eyes to a range of risks, it is important that a shade conforming to EN 169 can be provided for reliable eye protection.
The lens has been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Bandido Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistant; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistant; sunglare filters
- ESP: Scratch resistant; reduces effects of blue light
- Yellow: Anti-fog; scratch resistant; UV filters
- Shade 5: Scratch resistant; gas welding
The Bollé Bandido Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Bandido Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Information Sheet |
| || |