Bollé Coversal Welding Goggles COVRP5
Ergonomic and highly protective, the Bollé Coversal Welding Goggles COVRP5 are the ideal item for any professional in the welding sector. With flip-up welding lenses and an adjustable strap, the goggles provide the perfect combination of versatility and performance.
EN Compliance of the Bollé Welding Goggles COVRP5
In order to comply with European Regulations, the goggles have been tested against EN standards. The Bollé Welding Goggles COVRP5 comply as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 175 – Welding Work Equipment
- Provided with welding flip-up window for maximum convenience of user
- Adjustable strap provides comfort and wearability to most users
- Goggles can be worn over prescription spectacles to allow maximum visibility
- Wide protection against a variety of risk factors such as UV radiations
- Fitted with polycarbonate inner lenses for double protection of user
- Weight: 125g
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Frame Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Strap Material: Nylon
Made for Welding
These welding goggles are the perfect eyewear protection for professionals. The flip-up welding lenses provide great convenience to the user, who will be able to switch between clear and protective lenses with a swift movement. Thanks to the double lenses, the Bollé Welding Goggles COVRP5 provide twin protection against gas welding rays and solid projectiles.
The goggles offer a wide range of protection from common risk factors. The lenses provide optimum protection from ultraviolet and solar radiations risks, shielding the eyes from risks associated with the welding activity. The EN 175 standard also specifies that the goggles protect against low energy mechanical risks, electrical and inflammability risks.
One Adjustable Size
The Bollé Welding Goggles COVRP5 come in an universal size that is designed to fit most users; the goggles are also fitted with an adjustable nylon strap that will provide comfort and versatility to all users.
Materials of the Coversal Welding Goggles
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Frame: Polyvinyl chloride
- Strap: Nylon
Product Information Sheet
|Conformity Statement |