Bollé Iri-s Twilight Safety Glasses IRITWI
With a Platinum coat that protects against fog and scratches, the Bollé Iri-s Twilight Safety Glasses IRITWI are ideal for extended use during applications that require a moderate level of eye protection. They feature a "memory form" B-Flex bridge that enables the user to adjust the bridge in height, depth and width, while their ultra-enveloping frame uses pivoting temples that ensure a match for most users.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166, F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 5-2, 1, F, T, K, N
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Bollé Iri-s Twilight Safety Glasses
To ensure you are getting the necessary protection, the Iri-s Twilight Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards, complying as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection Against Sun Glare
- Features a "memory form" B-Flex bridge that fits most faces
- Designed to be fully adjustable in height, depth and width
- Features a yellow tinted lens that is ideal for hazy and foggy conditions
- Fitted with pivoting temples that embrace most face shapes
- Supplied with tough polycarbonate lenses that absorb impact
- Suitable for use in high temperatures
- Feature Platinum coating that resists fogging and scratching
- Supplied with a polycarbonate frame that enhances longevity
Adjusts to Most Faces
The B-flex bridge fitted across the top of the nose fits most faces, as it is fully adjustable in height, dept and width. This is revolutionary in safety glasses technology, and it is enhanced by the pivoting temples that fit the features of most users.
Patented Platinum Coating
The Bollé Iri-s Twilight Safety Glasses use the patented Platinum coating that provides a thin layer to produce excellent clarity in poor conditions. While it does add to the longevity of the glasses, it also prevents fogging and scratching, which overall increases the durability and longevity of the glasses.
Twilight Lens Protection
The twilight lenses are a slightly yellowy tint, which means that they help to block out harmful blue light while making low light conditions appear brighter. This means that they are ideal for users who spend time in front of a screen, or users who find themselves in low light conditions that still require protection from sun glare.
Other Lens Colours Available
The Bollé Iri-s Safety Glasses are available with three different lens colours, all of which have the same comfortable and adjustable design that should suit most users. The other lens colours are:
- Iri-s Clear: Protection against UV light
- Iri-s Smoke: Protection against sun glare
- Iri-s Twilight: Protection against sun glare
The Bollé Twilight Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable conditions with all original documentation.
Certification of the Bollé Twilight Safety Glasses IRITWI
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |