Bollé Slam ESP Lens Safety Glasses SLAESP
With an ESP lens and a durable polycarbonate frame, the Bollé Slam ESP Lens Safety Glasses SLAESP are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by exposure to sunglare are present. The glasses are scratch resistant, and the comfort-fit temples and panoramic field of view provide improved comfort. As the lens benefits from ESP technology, it helps to reduce the risks caused by dazzle and blue light.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 5-1.4 1 FT
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Slam Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Slam Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sunglare Filters for Industrial Use
- Safety glasses with a durable polycarbonate frame and comfort-fit temples
- ESP lens with sunglare filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to sunlight
- ESP technology reduces the risks caused by dazzle and blue light
- Panoramic field of view improves comfort and safety with clearer vision
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Product code: SLAESP
Conforming to EN 172:1995 with the shade 5-1.4, the Slam ESP Lens Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sunglare. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to sunlight.
The lens of the glasses features extra sensory perception (ESP) technology. This coating reduces dazzle and risks caused by the harmful effects caused by exposure to blue light.
The lens has been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Slam Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
- Yellow: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; sunglare filters
- ESP: Scratch resistance; sunglare filters
- Hi-Vis: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
The Bollé Slam Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Slam Safety Glasses
|Information Sheet |