Bollé Solis Polarised Safety Glasses SOLIPOL
With a polarised lens and wraparound design, the Bollé Solis Polarised Safety Glasses SOLIPOL are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by exposure to glare and reflections are present. With non-slip TIPGRIP temples and nose bridge, integrated side shields, and scratch resistance. they are comfortable to wear, ensuring safety for longer.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F
- Lens Marking: CE 5-3.1 1 F
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Solis Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Solis Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sunglare Filters for Industrial Use
- Safety glasses with a comfortable wraparound design and integrated side shields
- Polarised lens with sunglare filter and protection against reflections and other glare
- TIPGRIP temples and nose bridge improve comfort for ongoing safety
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Free microfibre pouch to keep glasses safer
- Product code: SOLIPOL
Conforming to EN 172:1995 with the shade 5-3.1, the Solis Polarised Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sunlight. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to sunglare.
The lens has been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Solis Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to different tasks and safety requirements in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Smoke: Anti-fog; anti-scratch; solar filters
- Polarised: Anti-scratch; solar filters
- Flash: Anti-scratch; solar filters
The Bollé Solis Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Solis Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Information Sheet |
| || |