Portwest PS06 Smoke Lens Sports Safety Sunglasses
Protect your eyes from UV radiation and sun glare while staying comfortable, wearing the Portwest PS06 Smoke Lens Sports Safety Sunglasses. The sporty, lightweight design, rubber nose bridge and TPR temples reduce fatigue and keep the glasses securely on your face, even during the most physically demanding jobs. Made of treated polycarbonate, they're also resistant to low-energy impacts, scratches and fog.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 F CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 C 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Protection Against Sun Glare
Key Features of the Portwest Clear Lens Glasses
- Sports, wraparound design offers secure fit
- Smoke lens offers brilliant sun glare protection
- Flexible arm tips and soft nose bridge for lasting comfort
- Side arms are ventilated to keep wearer cool
- Anti-mist coating retains safe view, even in poor visibility conditions
- Polycarbonate material is resistant to low energy impact and scratches
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- UV radiation
- Light transmission
- Sun glare
Smoke Lens for Protection from Sun Glare
These Portwest Sunglasses feature smoke lenses, offering comprehensive protection from UV radiation, sun glare and light transmission.
Flexible Arm TIps and Soft Nose Bridge for Comfort and security
With the flexible arm tips and soft nose bridge, the PS06 Safety Glasses stay securely fixed to your face, even during physical work. They also help keep the wearer comfortable over long days.
Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Impact-Resistant
The polycarbonate build is extremely robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts and scratches. It's also been given an anti-fog treatment, helping retain a clear and safe view, even in low-light conditions.
Vented to keep wearer cool
While wraparound glasses are great for keeping dust out of your eyes and offering a wide field of vision, they can get really warm. That's not an issue with the Portwest PS06 glasses, as their arms are vented to keep the wearer cool.
The Portwest Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The Portwest PS06 Safety Glasses Available with Other Lenses?
As well as this smoke lens model, the Portwest PS06 Glasses are available with clear lenses.