Portwest PS07 Scratch-Resistant Wraparound Safety Sunglasses
When working under the sun, it's vital to protect your eyes from the hazards of the job, as well as sun glare and UV radiation. The Portwest PS07 Scratch-Resistant Wraparound Safety Sunglasses feature smoke lenses and a robust but lightweight polycarbonate build with resistance to impact, scratches and fog. Featuring a soft nose bridge and temples, as well as thin arms, they offer long-term comfort with plenty of room to wear ear defenders.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 F CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 C 1 F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety SunGlasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Protection Against Sun Glare
Key Features of the Portwest PS07 Smoke Lens Glasses
- Wraparound, sporty design offers secure fit and offers wide field of vision
- Soft arm tips and TPR rubber nose bridge for lasting comfort
- Slim side arms are subtle and leave room for ear protection
- Smokes lenses offer comprehensive resistance to sun glare and UV radiation
- Anti-mist coating retains safe view, even in poor visibility conditions
- Polycarbonate material is resistant to low energy impact and scratches
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- UV radiation
- Light transmission
- Sun glare
Smoke Lens for Protection from Sun Glare
These Portwest Sunglasses feature smoke lenses, offering comprehensive protection from UV radiation, sun glare and light transmission.
Ideal for Wearing with Ear Defenders
The thin arms of these Portwest Glasses offer a subtle fit, while also leaving plenty of room around the ears for wearing sound protection like ear defenders.
Soft Arm TIps and Rubber Nose Bridge for Comfort and security
With the soft arm tips and a TPR rubber nose bridge, the PS07 Safety Glasses stay securely fixed to your face, even during active work. They also reduce fatigue and help keep the wearer comfortable over long days.
Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Impact-Resistant
The polycarbonate build is extremely robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts and scratches. It's also been given an anti-fog coating, helping retain and clear and safe view, even in poor visibility conditions.
The Portwest Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Are The Portwest PS07 Safety Glasses Available with Other Lenses?
As well as this clear lens model, the Portwest PS07 Glasses are available with clear lenses.