Portwest Wraparound Pro Smoke Safety Glasses PR32SKR
With smoke lenses, a sturdy and durable wraparound design, and a lightweight construction that allows the glasses to sit comfortably on your ears, the Portwest Wraparound Pro Smoke Safety Glasses PR32SKR are well suited to extended use in bright environments. Their dual material arms ensures comfort during use, which combined with their scratch resistant lenses is ideal for use outdoors in conditions with a low mechanical risk.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1, F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 5-3.1, 1, F, T
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Portwest Smoke Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Sun Glare Filters for Industrial Use
- Features anti-scratch and fog coating for total clarity
- Flexible arms offer comfort and a catered fit
- Can protect against dangerous levels of UV light
- Polycarbonate construction ensures durability
- Smoke lenses protect well against sun glare
- One lens contour offers more of a panoramic view
- Ultra lightweight design ideal for extended use
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Sun glare
Ideal for Longer Use
The Portwest Smoke Safety Glasses are designed for extended use, because they use a comfortable lightweight construction coupled with a wraparound design that ensures the glasses sit comfortably on the ears. Furthermore an anti-scratch and fog coating keep clarity, meaning that you don't have to keep cleaning the glasses.
Suitable for Bright Conditions
Conforming to EN 173 with the rating 5-3.1, the Smoke Wraparound Safety Glasses are smoked, meaning they can filter out bright light. This makes them well suited to mechanical work in bright environments, where you are likely to have you vision impaired due to the bright condition.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Wraparound Pro Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a variety of different tasks and industries. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; UV filters
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; anti-fog; sun glare protection
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Data Sheet |
| || |