Uvex i-vo Grey Anti-Glare Safety Glasses 9160-176
Featuring an advanced lens coating that provides anti-fog, antistatic and scratch-resistant properties, the Uvex i-vo Grey Anti-Glare Safety Glasses 9160-176 are ideal for oil and gas workers. They are made with a blend of hard and soft materials, making them extremely comfortable to wear, even for extended shifts.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-2.5 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2.5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the UVex i-vo Safety Glasses
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection with Sunglare Filters
Key Features of the Uvex i-vo Safety Spectacles
- Fashionable safety spectacles with adjustable side arms
- Intelligent blend of hard and soft materials to optimise comfort and protection
- Soft components at the nose and forehead for a pressure-free fit
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Shape of lenses guarantees unrestricted peripheral vision
- Sunglare filter for optimal vision in sunny conditions
- Anti-fog, scratch-resistant and anti-static lens coating
The Uvex i-vo are produced via injection moulding of two different materials, so that they are hard and sturdy where they need to be, yet soft in the sensitive areas of the nose, forehead and ears. This results in a comfortable, pressure-free fit without loss of protection.
With multi-level side arm inclination, and variable side arm lengths, the Uvex i-vo Glasses can be modified to suit the contours of the user's particular physiognomy. Again, this helps to ensure optimal wearer comfort over extended periods of use.
Supravision Plus Coating
These glasses feature Uvex's Supravision Plus lens coating, meaning they have anti-fog properties on both sides, and are also scratch resistant and anti-static. This makes them particularly useful for industries where electrical discharge can be a major hazard, such as the oil and gas industry.
Other Models Available
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are available in a number of other lens and frame configurations. Please see the table below for details.
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size that will be suitable for most users. They feature adjustable side arms to help attain a tailored fit for the individual. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.