Betafit Xcess Clear KN Anti-Scratch and Anti-Mist Safety Glasses
The ultimate safety eyewear, the Betafit Xcess Clear KN Anti-Scratch and Anti-Mist Safety Glasses offer mist, scratch, and UV protection, in a dynamic, sports style frame. With a FT mechanical frame strength, these safety glasses withstand low energy impact from high speed particles, even when working in extreme temperatures.
- Frame Marking: VH 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2-1.2 VH 1 FT K N CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: Class 1 K N
- Lens Property: F
Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Betafit Xcess KN Safety Eyewear
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Betafit Xcess Clear KN Safety Glasses have been tested to EN safety standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Protection
key features and Benefits
- Clear safety glasses protection against impact and UV ray protection
- K&N rated safety eyewear
- Class 1 optical quality for the highest quality clear vision
- Distortion free and can be worn continuously without harming the eyes
- Mechanical Strength FT offers low energy impact protection from high speed particles at extreme temperatures
- Single-piece lens is anti-scratch coated for durability
- Anti-mist coating retains safe view, even in poor visibility conditions
- Soft nose pads and dual technology arms offer comfort and non-slip fit
- Close fitting PC lens, with temple wrap for maximum protection
- Dynamic, sports-style spectacle with a premium frame for ultimate fit and comfort
- K and N coatings protect against internal misting and external surface damage by fine particles
- Supplied with Microfibre storage pouch
- Tested and CE Approved to BS EN166 1FT KN:2002 and BS EN170 2-1.2 for reliable usage
Mechanical Strength FT protection
Offering mechanical FT frame strength, these safety glasses provide low energy impact protection from high speed particles at extreme temperatures. These safety glasses resist a 6mm, 0.86g ball travelling at 45m/s, meaning they provide the maximum protection for glasses, and can be used in extreme temperature environments.
Anti-scratch coated, the Betafit Xcess KN Safety Glasses are resistant to scratches from scrapes. This means they have been manufactured with a nano-millimetre atop the lens in order to increase hardness and buffer against abrasions, light scratching and scuffs.
Anti-Mist Safety Glasses
As well as scratch-resistance, these Betafit Safety Glasses provide protection against tiny water particles floating or falling in the atmosphere as you work. This anti-mist protection mean you've got a clear panoramic view even in poor visibility conditions for safer working.
How Comfortable Are the Betafit Anti-mist and Anti-Scratch Safety Glasses?
The use of safety glasses can sometimes be required for hours at a time, therefore it is important your safety glasses are equally as comfortable as they are protective. The Betafit Safety Glasses are designed with this in mind, as they feature soft nose pads and dual technology non-slip arms that help to ensure the glasses remain comfortable without hindering performance.
Sports Style Spectacle
Offering style as well as protection, the Betafit Xcess KN Safety Glasses feature a dynamic sports style frame. This premium frame is sturdy without compromising on comfort, offering the ultimate fit and comfort whilst also ensuring you stay looking sharp.
Includes Microfibre Storage Pouch
To ensure you're safety glasses are kept safe when not in use, a microfibre storage pouch comes included with the Betafit Xcess KN Safety Eyewear. This storage pouch helps to further protect the glasses against scratches, and dust, and can also double as a cleaning cloth thanks to its microfibre fabric.
Sizing Information For betafit Safety Glasses
The Betafit Xcess KN Safety Work Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.