Bollé BL30 Lightweight Scratch-Resistant Safety Glasses
Made of tough, scratch- and impact-resistant polycarbonate, the Bollé BL30 Lightweight Scratch-Resistant Safety Glasses are versatile and reliable safety eyewear. The wraparound build offers a wide view, while the anti-fog coating visibility, even in low light conditions. Weighing only 24g, they're unobtrusive and comfortable enough for all-day wear.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 FT CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FT
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the BollÉ Safety Glasses
The Bollé Scratch-Resistant Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 (Personal Eye Protection)
- EN 170 (Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters)
Key Features of the Bollé Wraparound Safety Glasses
- Wraparound design with anti-fog coating maintain wide, clear vision
- Polycarbonate material is sturdy and lightweight (24g)
- Metal-free design is suitable for work around electricity
- Resistant to low energy impacts at extreme temperatures
- Soft arms help to prevent pressure build-up, ideal for long-term wear
Who Can Use the BOLLÉ Impact-Resistant Sfety Glasses?
The tough, lightweight and metal-free design of these safety glasses make them an excellent choice for a number of industries, including but not limited to:
- Road Building
- Tarmac/Asphalt Work
- Stone Setting
- Electrical work
- Stone Work
Ultra-Lightweight, Wraparound Design
Weighing only 24g, the Bollé glasses are seriously lightweight, which reduces fatigue, even with all-day wear. They also have a wraparound design, which keeps them securely on your face during physical work, while also retaining a wide field of vision.
Polycarbonate material is resistant to impacts at extreme temperatures and fog
As well as being lightweight, the polycarbonate material protects your eyes from low-energy impacts at extreme temperatures. It's also resistant to fog, making the goggles a great choice for low light conditions.
The Bollé Safety Glasses are supplied in a single universal size designed to fit most users.