Bollé AXIS Smoke Lens Safety Glasses AXPSF
With a smoke lens and a practical yet stylish sports-inspired wraparound design, the Bollé AXIS Smoke Lens Safety Glasses AXPSF are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by exposure to sunglare are present. The glasses are scratch resistant and feature an anti-fog coating, as well as providing enhanced comfort and security with a soft nose bridge, pivoting temples, and a panoramic lens.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1 F T
- Lens Marking: CE 5-2.5 1 F T
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 2.5
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of AXIS Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the AXIS Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sunglare Filters for Industrial Use
- Safety glasses with a stylish sports-inspired design
- Smoke lens with sunglare filters for protection against risks caused by exposure to sunlight
- Wraparound style with integrated side shields for improved safety
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Panoramic polycarbonate lens features nose bridge with adjustable pads for comfort
- Pivoting temples improve comfort and fit of glasses while working
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Product code: AXPSF
Conforming to EN 172:1995 with the shade 5-2.5, the AXIS Smoke Lens Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sunlight. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to sunglare.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The AXIS Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; sunglare filters
- Contrast: Scratch resistant; sunglare filters
The Bollé AXIS Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the AXIS Safety Glasses
|Information Sheet |