Bollé B808 Clear Safety Glasses B808BLPSI
With a clear lens, wraparound design, and PLATINUM lens coating, the Bollé B808 Clear Safety Glasses B808BLPSI are ideal for providing general eye protection in a wide range of industries, and are particularly useful during tasks where risks of UV light exposure are present. The glasses provide both upper and side protection, and the anti-fog lens is also scratch resistant for improved durability.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F
- Lens Marking: CE 1 F KN
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of B808 Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the B808 Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: UV Filters
- Safety glasses with wraparound lens design
- Provdes upper and side protection for enhanced safety
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- PLATINUM lens coating provides anti-fog and scratch-resistant properties
- Protects against ultraviolet (UV) light for improved protection when working with UV rays.
- Product code: B808BLPSI
optimal Lens Coatings
The B808 Safety Glasses are PLATINUM coated for resistance to fog and scratches, improving safety and increasing longevity. The lens is also coated to protect against dangers caused by exposure to ultraviolet light, ensuring the clear lens design is ideal for a vast range of tasks.
The Bollé B808 Clear Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the B808 Clear Safety Glasses