Bollé Cobra Clear Safety Goggles COBFSPSI
With a clear lens, foam padding, and an adjustable strap, the Bollé Cobra Clear Safety Goggles COBFSPSI are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by ultraviolet (UV) exposure are present. The goggles are scratch resistant and feature an anti-fog coating, and the adjustable strap provides a more comfortable and secure fit to reduce the risk of the goggles becoming too loose or falling to the floor.
Please see the Cobra Clear Safety Glasses if you would prefer to receive the protective properties of these safety goggles with side arms instead of a strap.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 BT
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 1 BT KN
- Frame Strength: BT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: BT KN
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Cobra Goggles
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Cobra Safety Goggles have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Filters
- Safety goggles with foam padding and an adjustable strap for comfort
- Adjustable strap also reduces the risk of goggles falling to the floor
- Clear lens with UV filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of goggles
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Product code: COBFSPSI
Conforming to EN 170:2002 with the shade 2C-1.2, the Cobra Clear Safety Goggles help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light. This UV protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
The lens has been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the goggles becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
The Cobra Clear Safety Goggles include an adjustable strap that will enable the goggles to be worn more securely with the strap fixed around the back of the head. This reduces the risk of the goggles being ill fitting or falling away from the face when working, improving both comfort and safety.
The Bollé Cobra Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your goggles if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Cobra Safety Glasses
|Conformity ||Information Sheet |
| || |