Bollé Cobra HD Hydrophobe Safety Glasses COBHDPI
With a clear hydrophobe-coated lens and wraparound design, the Bollé Cobra HD Hydrophobe Safety Glasses COBHDPI are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by ultraviolet (UV) exposure are present. The glasses are scratch resistant and feature an anti-fog coating for safer and more comfortable wear. With the addition of a hydrophobe lens coating, the glasses provide exceptional clarity and light transmission for practical protection in virtually any job where solar protection is not required.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 1 BT
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: BT
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Cobra Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Cobra Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Filters
- Safety glasses with a comfortable wraparound design
- Hydrophobe coating provides exceptional clarity with a light transmission rate of 96%
- Polymer barrier resists water and dirty marks
- UV filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Product code: COBHDPI
Conforming to EN 170:2002 with the shade 2C-1.2, the Cobra HD Hydrophobe Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light. This UV protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
The hydrophobe (HD) coating on the lens provides exceptional clarity with a visible light transmission of 96%, compared to 90% in conventional lenses. The coating also provides a polymer barrier and resists water and dirty marks, both improving longevity and decreasing the risk of hazards caused by impaired vision.
The lens has been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Cobra Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to different tasks and safety requirements in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog, anti-scratch, UV filters
- Yellow: Anti-fog, anti-scratch, UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog, anti-scratch, sunglare filters
- Hydrophobe: Anti-fog, anti-scratch, hydrophobic, anti-reflective
The Bollé Cobra Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Cobra Safety Glasses
|Information Sheet |