Bollé Contour ESP Lens Safety Glasses CONTESP
With an ESP lens and numerous protective properties, the Bollé Contour ESP Lens Safety Glasses CONTESP are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by exposure to sunglare or blue light are present. The glasses are scratch resistant, lightweight and provide an enhanced field of view of 180°.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 5-1.4 FT
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Contour Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Contour Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sunglare Filters for Industrial Use
- Safety glasses with an exceptional lightweight construction at just 21g
- ESP lens to reduce dazzle and the harmful effects of blue light
- Sunglare filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to sunlight
- Enhanced field of view of 180° for improved use
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Panoramic polycarbonate lens features nose bridge with adjustable pads for comfort
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Provided with a free micro-fibre pouch to help keep glasses secure and protected
- Product code: CONTESP
Conforming to EN 172:1995 with the shade 5-1.4, the Contour ESP Lens Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sunglare. This UV protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to sunlight.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
The Contour ESP Lens Safety Glasses include a free micro-fibre pouch. This helps to ensure they can be kept in a safe place to reduce the risk of the glasses becoming damaged or broken.
Other Lens Colours
The Contour Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistant; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistant; sunglare filters
- ESP: Scratch resistant; reduces effects of blue light
- Polarised: Scratch resistant; filters glare and reflections
The Bollé Contour Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Contour Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||User Instruction Sheet |
| || |