Bollé Coverall Sealed Safety Goggles COVERSI
The Bollé Coverall Sealed Safety Goggles COVERSI provide high levels of protection from a wide variety of risk factors, from chemical to mechanical risks. These goggles are highly versatile, as they can be used in a number of different settings and are fully adjustable to every user's needs.
- Frame Marking: EN166 3 4 5 BT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 BT KN CE
- Frame Strength: B, T
- Frame Style: 3, 4, 5
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: B, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Bollé Coverall Safety Goggles COVERSI
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Coverall Safety Goggles COVERSI have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
- Panoramic sealed lens provides higher levels of protection from gas and fine dust
- Better vision as the goggles can be worn over prescription glasses
- One-size-fits-all but goggles are fitted with adjustable strap for better comfort
- Ensured protection from a wide range of risk factors such as UV radiation
- Lens fitted with PLATINUM technology to assure perfect visibility in any situation
- Weight of only 67g, ideal for longer periods of wear without fatigue
- Also available with a ventilated design, more comfortable and better suited to lower risk activities
Protection from High Risks Factors
The Coverall Safety Goggles COVERSI ensure shielding from a wide variety of risk factors in a multitude of industries. In particular, they protect from:
- UV radiation risks: the goggles provide piece-of-mind to users who are in contact with sources of ultraviolet radiations, such as germicides.
- Chemical risks: goggles offer shielding from chemical liquid droplets or splashes, large and fine dust particles and gasses.
- Mechanical risks: the Coverall COVERSI goggles can withstand medium energy impacts, as well as contact with high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
The PLATINUM anti-scratch and anti-fog coating on the lens guarantee resistance to surface damage by fine particles and resistance to fogging, reassuring the user that the goggles will perform at high standards regardless of the situation.
These Bollé Safety Goggles are designed to fit virtually any shape and size. The adjustable nylon strap offers maximum comfort and wearability as the size can be further adapted to the user's needs.
Materials of the Coverall Sealed Goggles
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Frame: Polyvinyl chloride
- Strap: Nylon
Product Information Sheet
|Conformity Statement ||Information Sheet |
| || |