Bollé Industrial Pilot Firefighter Platinum Hard Coat Anti-Fog Goggles
Designed and approved by firefighters, Bollé Industrial Pilot Firefighter Platinum Hard Coat Anti-Fog Goggles combine a range of protections in a single pair of heavy-duty, fireproof safety gloves. They are fog proof, making them ideal for use around smoke and heat and highly durable when in contact with high-speed particles.
- 1 x Pair of Safety Goggles
- Lens Markings: 1 BT 9 KN
- Frame Markings: 3459 BT
EN Regulation Protection Ratings
- EN 166: 3459 BT CE
- EN 172: Fog resistant lenses
Key Features and Properties
- Resistance to fogging for use outdoors
- Medium Energy Impact: Resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 120m/s.
- Resistance to surface damage by fine particles
- Liquid droplet protection
- Protection against large dust particles at >5 microns
- Large enough to fit over prescription glasses
- Shields the user against gas and fine dust particles of <5 microns in size
- Resistant to molten metal and hot solids
- Suitable for use around high speed particles at extreme temperatures
- One-size-fits-most thanks to fire-resistant head band
Thanks to an adjustable headband, Industrial Pilot Firefighter Anti-Fog Goggles are suitable for use with most users. Simply adjust the band into a position that bets suits you and your application.
Suitable Applications for Use
- Machine Operation
Anti Scratch and Anti-Fog Coating
For a pair of safety goggles to be truly protective, they have to cover a range of different hazards and environments. Anti-fog and anti-scratch coatings enable the user to see clearly no matter what their exposure.
Used and Approved by Firefighters
Pilot Firefighter Safety Goggles are tried, tested and approved by firefighters. They come equipped with an adjustable flame retardant strap and an anti-fog coating which is ideal for protection when exposed to high temperatures and smoke.
- Lenses: PC - 2,1mm - Curve 5,5
- Frame: PP + TPR
- Temples: Non-application
- Strap: Nylon, PVC, & Polyester Compound
- Foam: No
- Spare Lenses: No