Bollé Tryon CSP Clear Safety Glasses TRYOCSP
The Bollé Tryon CSP Clear Safety Glasses TRYOCSP are built for extreme conditions with their CSP coating that enables the glasses to alternative exposure to bright and low light. Ideal for use in hold and cold countries, the Tryon CSP Glasses use the patented Platinum coating to offer outstanding resistance to scratch and fogging.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F, T
- Lens Marking: CE 5-1.4, 1, F, T, K, N
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Bollé Tryon CSP Clear Safety Glasses
To ensure you are getting the necessary protection, the Tryon CSP Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards, complying as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection Against Sun Glare
- Features a CSP coating that offers exceptional performance in extreme conditions
- Designed for use in either hot or cold countries
- Specially developed to alternate exposure from bright light to low light
- Features an adjustable bridge to ensure a secure fit
- Fitted with a Platinum coating that prevents scratching and fogging
- Features 160 degree flex frames that ensure high user comfort
- Constructed to withstand low-energy impacts
CSP Technology Ideal for Adverse Temperatures
The Bollè CSP Safety Glasses use a CSP coat to offer exceptional clarity and performance in cold and hot environments. This makes them suitable for countries or applications that involve adverse temperature especially as they are developed to deal with rapid alternate exposure from bright light to low light. This innovative coating is an effective solution for users who work in a range of different natural lights.
Utilises Platinum Coating
The Bollé Tryon CSP Safety Glasses use the patented Platinum coating that provides a thin layer to produce excellent clarity in bad conditions. While it does add to the longevity of the glasses, it also prevents fogging and scratching, which overall increases the durability and longevity of the glasses.
Other Lens Designs Available
The Bollé Tryon Glasses are available in six different designs, all of which have the same comfortable and durable construction. The other designs are:
The Bollé Tryon CSP Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable conditions with all original documentation.
Certification of the Bollé CSP Clear Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement |