Delta Plus Muria 1 Clear Safety Goggles
In using a flexible PVC frame to offer high durability and comfort, the Delta Plus Muria 1 Clear Safety Goggles ensure safety and comfort over periods of extended use in industrial environments. A textile elastic strap means that the goggles will fit most users, while a tough polycarbonate lens offers excellent resistance against objects travelling at up to 120 meters per second.
EN Compliance of Delta Plus Muria 1 Safety Goggles
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Delta Plus Clear Safety Goggles have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Features a clear lens ideal for indoor environments
- Fitted with a polycarbonate lens that offers high clarity
- Special flexible PVC frames offer high comfort
- Supplied with a textile elastic strap that stretches to fit most users
- Offers direct ventilation to keep the head cool
- Designed to withstand impacts of objects travelling up to 120 meters per second
- Simple and easy to use goggles perfect for hygiene environments
Perfect for Clean, Hygiene Environments
The Delta Plus Muria Safety Goggles use a clear lens to make the goggles perfect for environments that require high visibility. Their simple to use, well ventilated and high clarity construction makes them ideal for extended use, especially in environments that demand total hygiene control.
The Delta Plus Clear Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your goggles if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Delta Plus Clear Safety Goggles
|Conformity Statement ||Instructions for Use |
| || |