Delta Plus Pacaya T5 Welders Safety Glasses
Designed specifically for welding and braze welding, the Delta Plus Pacaya T5 Welders Safety Glasses offer shade level 5 to ensure eyes are kept safe in front of bright welding flames. They offer excellent resistance to high and adverse temperatures, while ergonomically they are well suited to most users because of their adjustable arms and comfortable integrated polycarbonate nose piece.
EN Compliance of Pacaya T5 Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Pacaya T5 Welders Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 169 - Ocular Filters for Welding and Related Techniques
- Offers shade number 5 to protect well against welding light
- Well suited to use in adverse temperatures
- Features a nylon frames that ensures durability and strength
- Special integrated nose piece ensures a secure fit
- Special adjustable nylon arms ideal for most users
- Features polycarbonate lens that can withstand shocks
- Designed to withstand low energy impacts
Well suited to Welding Applications
The tinted level 5 shade of the Pacaya Safety Glasses makes them ideal for welding applications. Furthermore, their adjustable nylon frames ensure a secure fit so the glasses will not fall off during use, while their tough polycarbonate lenses can withstand low level impact and shocks to keep the user safe during welding.
The T5 Welders Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Pacaya Welding Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |