Honeywell OP-TEMA Adjustable Clear Lens Safety Glasses 100018
Designed for all-round, general use environments, the Honeywell OP-TEMA Adjustable Clear Lens Safety Glasses 100018 use an adjustable nose piece and adjustable temple to provide a catered and comfortable fit. Their clear lenses can protect will against UV light, making them well suited to indoor environments undertaking tasks such as maintenance, industrial work and utilities.
EN Compliance of Honeywell OP-TEMA Adjustable Clear Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Honeywell OP-TEMA Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
- Adjustable nose piece for added comfort and security
- Adjustable temple length for a catered fit
- Lightweight design ideal for extended use
- Protects against UV light in low light conditions
- Polycarbonate lens offers excellent comfort
- Brow moulded browbar makes your job easier
Adjustable Design Ensures Catered Fit
The Honeywell OP-TEMA Glasses have been designed with comfort and a catered fit in mind. An adjustable nose piece ensures that you won't feel discomfort during use, while their adjustable temple allows for a more catered fit. Finally, their polycarbonate construction ensures that the feeling of wearing the glasses is minimised, perfect for all day extended use.
The Honeywell Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Honeywell OP-TEMA Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement |