MCR Safety Dallas Grey Lens Safety Glasses CEENDL212AF
Combining a lightweight grey lens and pressure-reducing temples, the MCR Safety Dallas Grey Lens Safety Glasses CEENDL212AF are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They are particularly useful for environments where risks of fogging, ultraviolet (UV) radiation, or damage caused by sun glare are present.
The glasses also feature non-slip temple sleeves with a bayonet temple design for reduced pressure on the mastoid bone. Coupled with the soft nose bridge, this ensures workers can remain as comfortable as possible.
- Frame Marking: C EN 166-F CE
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 C 1F
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Dallas Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Dallas Grey Lens Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Strong yet lightweight safety glasses with a grey lens
- Full-length non-slip temple sleeves improve comfort and safety
- Bayonet temple design reduces pressure on the mastoid bone
- Nose bridge fits a wide range of users and includes soft nose pads for comfort
- Wraparound design provides greater side impact protection
- Sun glare protection ideal for improving safety when working outdoors
- Lens filters 99% of UV radiation for protection from ultraviolet light
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant coatings for safety and longevity
- Product code: CEENDL212AF
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Dallas Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Sun glare
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
The Dallas Safety Glasses CEENDL212AF have been designed to be as comfortable as possible. They feature bayonet temples to reduce pressure on the mastoid bone, with non-slip temple sleeves for improved safety and comfort.
The nose bridge has been designed to fit a wide range of people, ensuring the glasses can fit as best as possible. The soft nose pads are included for enhanced comfort while working.
The Dallas Grey Lens Safety Glasses filter UV light, providing protection against 99% of UV radiation. This makes them ideal for wearing for both general eye protection and during tasks where exposure to the risks of UV rays is present.
Available Lens Types
The Dallas Safety Glasses are available in a selection of lens colours and types to provide versatile eye protection. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter
- Smoke: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; sunglare protection
The MCR Safety Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Dallas Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |