MCR Safety IceBreaker Clear Safety Glasses 66100-20
With a clear lens offering a panoramic field of vision, the MCR Safety IceBreaker Clear Safety Glasses 66100-20 are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They are particularly useful for environments where risks of fogging or ultraviolet (UV) radiation are present. The glasses also feature soft nose pads and a lightweight construction of just 22g for optimal comfort in the workplace.
- Frame Marking: C EN 166-F CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 P 1F CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the IceBreaker Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the IceBreaker Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Clear lens offering a panoramic field of vision
- Optimal ultraviolet (UV) protection with UV400 coating
- Close-fitting design with soft nose pads and 22g lightweight construction for comfort
- Anti-fog coating reduces the risk of fog impairing vision
- Scratch resistant for enhanced longevity
- Product code: 66100-20
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The IceBreaker Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
The IceBreaker Safety Glasses 66100-20 have been designed to be as comfortable as possible. The close-fitting safety glasses feature soft nose pads, and are lightweight with a 22g construction. As they feature a panoramic field of vision, they provide the wearer with a better view of surroundings, which benefits both safety and comfort.
The IceBreaker Clear Safety Glasses are coated with UV400 for optimal protection against ultraviolet (UV) rays. This makes them ideal for wearing for both general eye protection and during tasks where exposure to the risks of UV rays is present.
The MCR Safety Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the IceBreaker Safety Glasses
|Examination Certificate |