MCR Safety Parmalee Fire Green S5 Lens Safety Glasses 83006-5-20
With a green lens and tight-fitting secure design, the MCR Safety Parmalee Fire Green S5 Lens Safety Glasses 83006-5-20 are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They are particularly useful for foggy or dimly lit environments, and for during tasks where risks of ultraviolet (UV) radiation and sun glare exposure are present. The glasses also feature flexible temples and non-slip rubber head grips for comfort.
EN Compliance of the Fire Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Fire Green S5 Lens Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Wraparound lens with a tight fit for maximum safety
- Green lens ideal for foggy environments and dimly lit rooms
- Flexible temple design with non-slip rubber head grips for comfort
- Coated to resist scratches for improved longevity
- Up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) radiation filtered for enhanced safety
- Product code: 83006-5-20
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Fire Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Sun glare
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
The green lens is designed to be worn in dimly lit environments and during tasks where glasses may become fogged up. They help to make surroundings appear brighter for safer and more comfortable working.
The Fire Safety Glasses 83006-5-20 have been designed to be as comfortable as possible. They feature flexible temples with non-slip rubber head grips for comfort and a better fit. Wearability is also enhanced because of the tight fit of the wraparound glasses, improving safety by reducing the risk of the glasses falling from the face.
The Fire Green S5 Lens Safety Glasses filter UV light, providing protection against 99% of UV radiation. This makes them ideal for wearing for both general eye protection and during tasks where exposure to the risks of UV rays is present.
Available Lens Types
The Fire Safety Glasses are available in a selection of lens colours and types to provide versatile eye protection. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter
- Amber: Scratch resistance; anti-fog; UV filter; ideal for low-light environments
- Blue Mirror: Scratch resistance; sun glare protection; reflects light away from eyes
- Green S3: Scratch resistance; UV protection; ideal for foggy and low-light environments
- Green S5: Scratch resistance; sun glare protection; ideal for foggy and low-light environments
The MCR Safety Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Fire Safety Glasses
|Examination Certificate |