MCR Safety Stratos Smoke Lens Safety Glasses CEENSS112
With a one-piece smoke lens and adjustable temples, the MCR Safety Stratos Smoke Lens Safety Glasses CEENSS112 are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They feature integral side shields for enhanced protection, and, with UV and sunglare filters and a Duramass scratch-resistant coating, both safety and longevity are improved.
- Frame Marking: C EN 166-F CE
- Lens Marking: 5-3.1 C 1F
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 3.1
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Stratos Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Stratos Smoke Lens Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Wraparound safety glasses with a one-piece polycarbonate smoke lens
- Temples are adjustable to provide improved comfort and fit
- Integral side shields offer enhanced levels of eye safety
- Lens filters 99% of UV radiation for protection from ultraviolet light
- Sunglare filter provides eye protection when working outdoors and in sunlight
- Duramass scratch-resistant coating improves longevity
- Product code: CEENSS112
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Stratos Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
The Stratos Safety Glasses CEENSS112 have been designed to be as comfortable as possible. They feature a stylish wraparound design with integral side shields, while also offering adjustable temples to ensure the wearer can receive the best possible fit.
The Stratos Smoke Lens Safety Glasses filter UV light, providing protection against 99% of UV radiation. They also filter against sunglare, making them ideal for wearing for protection while working outdoors in sunlight and during tasks where exposure to the risks of UV rays is present.
Available Lens Types
The Stratos Safety Glasses are available in a selection of lens colours and types to provide versatile eye protection. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance; UV filter
- Smoke: Scratch resistance; UV filter; sunglare protection
The MCR Safety Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Stratos Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |