Milwaukee 4932478907 Grey Lens Work Safety Glasses for Building and Construction
Milwaukee 4932478907 Grey Lens Work Safety Glasses for Building and Construction are designed for builders and construction workers operating outdoors during the summer. Perfect for mitigating sun glare, impact, fog and scratching, Milwaukee 4932478907 Grey Lens Glasses are the optimal choice for workers after flexible and comfortable eyewear that holds up to the rigours of on-site work.
- 1 x Pair of Work Glasses
- 1 x Soft Case
- Frame Marking: MT 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 5-1.7 MT 1FT KN CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.7
- Optical Quality: 1
- Corrective Lens Strength: N/A
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
To understand more about exactly what these numbers and letters mean, click here.
EN Protection Ratings
Milwaukee Safety Glasses (4932478907) have been tested in accordance with the following European safety regulations:
Key Features and Properties
- Anti-fog lens coating is ideal for outdoor work during the colder months
- Scratch-proof safety glasses ensure your vision stays focused without interference from surface alterations
- Grey lenses help gently mitigate the effects of sunlight and UV rays
- Comfortable arms make extended wear a breeze
- Lightweight design (-25g) makes all-day wear easy
- Removeable gasket protects against lightweight dust and debris
Milwaukee Anti-Scratch Safety Glasses are available in a single size designed to fit most users. They are lightweight, with a generous amount of arm width that ensures compatibility with most users.
An accumulation of scratches will ruin your glasses faster than anything else. Often referred to as an "AR coating", anti-scratch or scratch preventative coatings do exactly what it says on the tin.
Milwaukee use a super-strength industrial coating to mitigate and diminish the effect that abrasive compounds like dust, dirt and sand have when they come into contact with glass.
Long Life Grey Lenses
Nobody wants lenses that work for a month and then show signs of wear and tear as small scratches start to appear across the glass. Milwaukee use tried, tested and treated grey lenses that are highly scratch-resistant and durable for day-in, day-out use in the most hazardous of environments.
Anti-Fog Coating Treatment
Foggy lenses can ruin your work by obscuring your vision. No matter the temperature, sometimes it seems like nothing will prevent your glasses blurring up.
Milwaukee use an effective coating that gets between the water molecules in the air to prevent them from sticking to one another. This creates a thin film across the lenses that stops warm air fogging up and causing condensation to form.