Portwest A2P3 Combination Filter with Bayonet Connection P952BKR (Pack of 4 Filters)
The Portwest A2P3 Combination Filter with Bayonet Connection P952BKR (Pack of 4 Filters) is a combined Class 2 and Class 3 Combination Filter designed to protect against gases, solvents, dust, and microorganisms. It features a bayonet connection for safer use, and is suitable for protecting against dust, toxic particles, microorganisms, gases, and solvents.
EN Compliance of the A2P3 Combination Filter
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the filter has been tested to EN standards. The standards to which this filter complies are as follows:
- EN 14387 Type A (Class 2) (Respiratory Protective Devices: Combination Filters and Combined Filters)
- EN 14387 Type P (Class 3R) (Respiratory Protective Devices: Combination Filters and Combined Filters)
Key Features of the Portwest A2P3 Filter
- Pack of 4 combination filters for versatile respiratory protection
- Features a bayonet connection that provides improved comfort and balance when used as a twin filter
- Class 2 filter protects against gases and solvents
- Class 3 filter suitable for protection against dust, toxic substances, particles, and microorganisms
- Product Code: P952BKR
The A2P3 Combination Filter is a combined filter than can be used with a full face mask equipped with the same bayonet connection, and when used as twin filters it improves comfort and balance. When used alongside the full face mask it can protect against the following:
- Toxic substances
Are Portwest Filters Reusable?
In short, yes they are. If left unopened, all Portwest filters have an approximate shelf-life of around five years. Once opened, shelf-life depends on a range of factors, including how much gas they've been exposed to, the condition of the material and how they're stored.
To prolong the life of your filters, it's recommended you remove them from the workplace when not in use and that you store them in an airtight container.
Documentation for the Filter
|Conformity Statement ||Data Sheet |
| || |