Portwest ABEK2P3 Combination Filter with Universal Tread P976BKR (Pack of 4 Filters)
The Portwest ABEK2P3 Combination Filter with Universal Tread P976BKR (Pack of 4 Filters) is a combined filter offering Class 2 protection against gases and Class 3 protection against particles. It features a standard threaded connection, and is suitable for protecting organic and inorganic acid gases, vapours, sulphur dioxide, ammonia, solvents, toxic particles, and micro-organisms.
EN Compliance of the Portwest ABEK2p3 Filter
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the filter has been tested to EN standards. The standards to which this filter complies are as follows:
- EN 148-1 (Respiratory Protective Devices: Threads for Facepieces)
- EN 14387 Type ABEK (Class 2) (Respiratory Protective Devices: Gas Filters and Combined Filters)
- EN 14387 Type P (Class 3) (Respiratory Protective Devices: Particle Filters)
Key Features of the P976BKR Filter
- Pack of 4 particle filters for protection against dust and microorganisms
- Gas filter for protection against organic and inorganic acid gases
- Combined protection against solvents, toxic particles, vapours, sulphur dioxide, and ammonia
- Features a standard threaded connection conforming to EN 148-1
- Suitable for use with full face masks with a threaded connection
- Combined filter for versatile protection during a range of tasks
- Product Code: P976BKR
The ABEK2P3 Combination Filter is a combined Class 2 and Class 3 filter than can be used with a full face mask equipped with the same standard connection. When used alongside the full face mask it can protect against the following:
- Inorganic acid gases
- Organic gases
- Sulphur dioxide
- Toxic particles
Are Portwest Filters Reusable?
In short, yes they are. If left unopened, all Portwest filters have an approximate shelf-life of around five years. Once opened, shelf-life depends on a range of factors, including how much gas they've been exposed to, the condition of the material and how they're stored.
To prolong the life of your filters, it's recommended you remove them from the workplace when not in use and that you store them in an airtight container.
Documentation for the Filter