Portwest Clear Face Shield Plus PW96CLR
The Portwest Clear Face Shield Plus PW96CLR is a CE-certified face shield providing reliable protection against molten metal splashes and hot solid projections. It features a wheel ratchet size adjustment for easy fitting, and can be adapted for wearing over prescription glasses for optimal use. It features a clear visor with an aluminium edge, which curves for superior front and side face protection.
EN Compliance of Visor
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Welding Visor has been tested to EN standards. The standards to which this visor complies are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- CE-certified face shield for protection against molten metal splashes and hot solid projections
- Clear polycarbonate visor provides reliable protection without distorting vision
- Aluminium edge around visor improves durability
- Visor curves to provide optimal front and side face protection
- Adaptable for wearing over prescription glasses to ensure vision is not hindered for protection
- Wheel ratchet size adjustment enables easier fitting
- Product code: PW96CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Direct Vent Visor provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Extreme temperatures
- Hot solid projections
- Medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
- Molten metal splashes
Suitable for Wearing Over Prescription Glasses
The Clear Face Shield Plus can be adapted for wearing over prescription glasses. This allows the user to continue wearing their usual prescription spectacles while still benefiting from the protection provided by the visor.
The browguard provides impact resistance to ensure that tasks involving potential impact can be carried out as safely as possible. As the size of the kit can be adjusted using a simple wheel ratchet system, the Clear Face Shield Plus can fit securely and comfortably for most users. As the visor protects against both molten metal splashes and hot solid projections, it can provide reliable protection during a range of tasks.
The Portwest Clear Face Shield Plus is supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your visor if you find it unsuitable, as long as it is in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Face Shield Plus
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |