Portwest Clear Lucent Safety Glasses PW39CLR
With a clear one-piece lens and lightweight polycarbonate construction, the Portwest Clear Lucent Safety Glasses PW39CLR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. The glasses are scratch resistant for improved durability, and the nose bridge improves comfort for longer wear.
EN Compliance of Lucent Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Lucent Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Clear lens is ideal for providing eye protection during a range of tasks
- Polycarbonate lens is lightweight with a one-piece curved lens for unobstructed vision
- Nose bridge improves comfort while working
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Product code: PW39CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Lucent Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
As safety glasses may be worn for long periods of time, it's important that they can remain comfortable without compromise to safety. The Lucent Safety Glasses feature a comfortable nose bridge to ensure the glasses can be worn for as long as required without causing irritation or discomfort.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Lucent Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance
- Smoke: Scratch resistance; ideal for wearing in sunlight
The Portwest Lucent Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Lucent Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||User Instructions |
| || || |