Portwest Clear Neon Safety Glasses PS34CLR
With a clear lens and a wraparound contrast colour design, the Portwest Clear Neon Safety Glasses PS34CLR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, and will be particularly useful during tasks that involve ultraviolet (UV) light. The glasses are scratch resistant for improved durability, and feature extendable soft-tipped arms, brow protection, and a wide field of vision.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 F
- Lens Marking: CE 5-1.7 1 FT
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.7
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FT
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Neon Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Neon Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: UV Filters
- EN 172 - Protect from Sun Glare
- Clear lens is ideal for providing eye protection during a range of tasks
- Glasses are moulded to comfortably fit with the facial features
- Wraparound design features contrast colour detailing and provides a wide field of vision
- Added brow protection improves safety and comfort in the workplace
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- UV filters improve protection when working with ultraviolet light
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Lightweight and comfortable for ongoing protection while working
- Product code: PS34CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Neon Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet light
As safety glasses may be worn for long periods of time, it's important that they can remain comfortable without compromise to safety. The Neon Safety Glasses feature adjustable side arms that provide a choice of five different lengths to ensure they fit as securely as possible. The soft tips on the ends of the arms also help to improve comfort and fit.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
The Portwest Neon Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Neon Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||User Instructions |
| || || |