Portwest Clear Slim Safety Goggles PW26CLR
With a clear lens and wraparound design, the Portwest Clear Slim Safety Goggles PW26CLR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries. They are scratch resistant with anti-fog properties for improved durability and safety, and feature a lightweight construction and elastic back strap for enhanced comfort. They combine dual-pin positioning, liquid splash protection, and protection against large dust particles for optimal wear.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1B 3 4
- Lens Marking: CE 1 2C-1.2 B
- Frame Strength: B
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Lens Properties: B
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
Will the Portwest Safety Goggles Fit Me?
The Portwest Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your goggles if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
The goggles feature a special seal, which fits around your eyes which prevents any debris from entering the goggles and damaging your eyes. Due to their all encompassing design, it means that they should fit most people who wear the goggles.
EN Compliance of Goggles
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Clear Slim Safety Goggles have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these goggles comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: UV Filters
- Clear lens and wraparound design ideal for a wide range of industries
- Lightweight construction with elastic back strap for comfort and ease of movement
- Adjustable dual-pin system provides multiple positioning for improved fit
- Protection against liquid splashes and droplets
- Protection against large dust particles bigger than 5 microns
- Designed to protect against medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of goggles
- Back foam ventilation for reduced risk of fogging
- Product code: PW26CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Slim Safety Goggles provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Large dust particles bigger than 5 microns
- Liquid splashes and droplets
- Medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
- Ultraviolet (UV) light
When wearing safety goggles all day, it is important to ensure they can remain as comfortable as possible so as to not hinder vision or performance. With this in mind, the PW26CLR Safety Goggles feature a wraparound design constructed from lightweight polycarbonate. They also have an elastic back strap for ease of movement, and a dual-pin system to allow multiple positioning for the best possible fit.
Documentation of the Safety Goggles
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |