Portwest Clear Tech Look Plus Safety Glasses PS11CLR
With a clear lens, dual-material side arms, and an included elastic strap, the Portwest Clear Tech Look Plus Safety Glasses PS11CLR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, and are particularly useful for tasks where risks of UV exposure are present. The glasses are scratch resistant and feature an anti-fog coating, and the back foam provides added brow and cheek protection. As the glasses are dielectric with metal-free hinges, they further improve safety in electrical environments.
EN Compliance of Tech Look Plus Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Tech Look Plus Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: UV Filters
- Safety glasses with interchangeable dual-material side arms and head strap
- Clear lens is ideal for providing eye protection during a range of tasks
- UV filters reduce the risks of harm caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Detachable foam provides added protection against shocks and dust
- Foam provides added brow and cheek protection
- Dielectric design and metal-free hinges improve safety in electrical environments
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog properties reduce risks of visual impairment and subsequent dangers caused by fogging
- Product code: PS11CLR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of shocks. The Tech Look Plus Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet (UV) rays
Conforming to EN 170 with a rating of 2C-1.2, the Clear Tech Look Plus Safety Glasses are provided with UV filters. This helps to reduce the risks of damage to the eyes caused as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light.
The lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Tech Look Plus Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; UV filters
- Smoke: Anti-fog; scratch resistance; sunglare filters
The Portwest Tech Look Plus Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Tech Look Plus Safety Glasses