Portwest Mirror Lens Wraparound Safety Glasses PW32MIR
Moving between different light conditions is common in jobs like construction or plumbing and this can be tough on your eyes. The Portwest Mirror Lens Wraparound Safety Glasses PW32MIR feature a lightly tinted panoramic lens, protecting your eyes from UV radiation while preserving a wide, clear field of vision. The polycarbonate build is also lightweight, while offering robust resistance to scratches and impact at extreme temperatures.
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Protection from UV Rays
Key Features of the Portwest PS32 Clear Lens Glasses
- Wraparound design offers secure fit and offers wide field of vision
- Lightweight 32g build with moulded nose bridge for comfortable all-day wear
- Lenses offer light sun and UV protection without distorting vision
- Slim side arms are subtle and leave room for ear protection
- Polycarbonate is resistant to low energy impact and scratches at extreme temperatures
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Impacts at extreme temperatures
- UV Radiation
Mirror Lenses are Suitable for Indoor and OutDoor Use
These Portwest Safety Glasses are fitted with mirror tinted lenses. This preserves a clear and safe vision in different light conditions and makes the glasses suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Ideal for Wearing with Ear Defenders
The thin arms of these Portwest Glasses offer a subtle fit, while also leaving plenty of room around the ears for wearing sound protection like ear defenders.
Anti-Scratch and Impact-Resistant
The polycarbonate build is robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts and scratches at high temperatures.
The Portwest Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.