Portwest PS17 Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses
Prolonged exposure to blue light from phones and other electronics has been linked to issues like eye fatigue, blurry vision and poor sleep quality. Featuring polarised lenses designed to limit blue light, the Portwest PS17 Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses help reduce the harmful effects. On top of this they also offer robust UV protection and have a lightweight, comfortable design.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 S CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: C 1 S CE
- Frame Strength: S
- Lens Radiation Protection: 5
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.4
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: S
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Protection from Sun Glare
Key Features of the Portwest PS17 Blue Light Glasses
- Blue light blocking lenses reduce exposure to prevent eye fatigue
- Wraparound, sporty design offers secure fit and offers wide field of vision
- Soft arm tips and TPR rubber nose bridge for lasting comfort
- Slim side arms are subtle and leave room for ear protection
- Polycarbonate material is resistant to low energy impact and scratches
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 12 metres per second
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 12 metres per second
Blue Light Blocking Lenses
Phones, computers, tablets and other electronics emanate blue light, which is often linked to eye issues like strain, blurry vision, dry eye and more. The polarised lenses of these Portwest Glasses are designed with blue light blocking properties to reduce exposure and prevent fatigue.
Ideal for Wearing with Ear Defenders
The thin arms of these Portwest Glasses offer a subtle fit, while also leaving plenty of room around the ears for wearing sound protection like ear defenders.
Soft Arm TIps and Rubber Nose Bridge for Comfort and security
With the soft arm tips and a TPR rubber nose bridge, the PS17 Safety Glasses stay securely fixed to your face, even during active work. They also reduce fatigue and help keep the wearer comfortable over long days.
Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fog and Impact-Resistant
The polycarbonate build is robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts and scratches.
The Portwest Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.