Portwest PS35 Ultra-Lightweight Wraparound Safety Glasses
Weighing only 16.8 grams, the Portwest PS35 Ultra-Lightweight Wraparound Safety Glasses offer a comfortable fit and reduce fatigue, even after the longest work days. Their robust polycarbonate build is also resistant to scratch and low-energy impacts at extreme temperatures, while their thin arms leave plenty of room for ear defenders. With a panoramic design and UV-resistant lenses, they offer light UV and light resistance, but retain your wide field of vision.
EN Compliance of the Portwest Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Protection from UV Rays
Key Features of the Portwest PS35 Clear Lens Glasses
- Wraparound design offers secure fit and offers wide field of vision
- Extremely lightweight 16.8g build with moulded nose bridge for comfortable all-day wear
- Lenses offer light sun and UV protection without distorting vision
- Non-magnetic, nickel- and ferrous-free build is ideal for working around electrics
- Slim side arms are subtle and leave room for ear protection
- Polycarbonate is resistant to low energy impact and scratches at extreme temperatures
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Impacts at extreme temperatures
Ultra Lightweight 16.8 Gram Build
Weighing only 16.8g, the Portwest Safety Spectacles are extremely lightweight. This helps reduce fatigue to keep the wearer comfortable over long days.
Ideal for Wearing with Ear Defenders
The thin arms of these Portwest Glasses offer a subtle fit, while also leaving plenty of room around the ears for wearing sound protection like ear defenders.
Anti-Scratch and Impact-Resistant
The polycarbonate build is robust, offering resistance to low-energy impacts and scratches at high temperatures.
The Portwest Wraparound Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.