Portwest PW25CLR Ultra Vista Premium Safety Goggles
Boasting high levels of resistance to impacts, liquid, dust and extreme temperatures, the Portwest PW25CLR Ultra Vista Premium Safety Goggles are hugely protective. The large panoramic lens is also treated for fog resistance to help maintain a safe and clear field of vision, even in low-visibility conditions. Their large design can also be worn over prescription glasses and the adjustable headband offers a secure, customised fit.
- Frame Marking: C EN166 1 BT CE UKCA
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 1 BT 3 4 5 KN CE
- Frame Strength: BT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: B, T, 3, 4, 5, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Portwest Unvented Goggles
Ensuring that you are getting eye protection you can rely on, the Portwest Premium Goggles have been tested to EN standards. They comply to the following:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Protection against UV Radiation
Key Features of the Portwest PS25 Scratch-Resistant Goggles
- Tough polycarbonate/PVC blend is resistant to medium energy impacts up to 120 metres per second
- Adjustable elastic headband for secure and comfortable fit
- Large lens offers panoramic field of vision for high visibility
- Treated for high resistance to fog, scratches, along with liquid splashes and dust
- Can be worn with prescription glasses as over glasses safety goggles
What Are These Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Portwest Safety Specs provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
- Impacts at extreme temperatures
- Liquid splashes
- Dust particles over 5 microns
- Dust particles under 5 microns
- UV Radiation
Incredibly Versatile Protection
As you can see above, the Portwest Goggles are certified with resistance to a wide variety of work hazards including impacts at extreme temperatures, dust liquid and fog. This versatility offers robust protection and makes the goggles suitable for a huge range of physical jobs.
Adjustable Elastic Strap for best fit
With an adjustable, elastic strap, the Portwest Goggles offer a customised and secure fit. Also, as they're secured with a single strap, they keep your head cool and well-ventilated too.
Can be Worn Over Prescription Glasses
With a wide, expanded lens the Portwest Goggles can be comfortably worn on top of prescription glasses.
The Portwest Safety Goggles are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.