Portwest Smoke Lens Wraparound Safety Glasses PW32BKR
With a smoke lens and wraparound design, the Portwest Smoke Lens Wraparound Safety Glasses PW32BKR are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit where risks of exposure to sun glare are present. They are scratch resistant for improved durability, with flexible arms and a soft nose bridge for added comfort.
EN Compliance of Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 172 - Personal Eye Protection: Sunglare Filters for Industrial Use
- Smoke lens and wraparound design ideal for a wide range of industries
- Lightweight construction with a one-piece lens contour and moulded nose bridge for comfort
- Sunglare filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to sunlight
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Product code: PW32BKR
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Safety Glasses provide reliable protection against the following risks:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
When wearing safety glasses all day, it is important to ensure they can remain as comfortable as possible so as to not hinder vision or performance. With this in mind, the PW32BKR glasses have been designed with lightweight polycarbonate. The one-piece lens contour design and moulded nose bridge further improve comfort, ensuring protection can be received whenever it is required.
Conforming to EN 172 with the rating 5-3.1, the Smoke Lens Wraparound Safety Glasses feature sunglare filters. This means they provide reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to sunlight, making them ideal for working outdoors.
Other Lens Colours
The PW32 Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistant; UV protection
- Smoke: Scratch resistant; sunglare protection
The Portwest Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Documentation of the Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate |
| || |