Pyramex Cappture Clear Safety Over Glasses
Designed to fit comfortably over prescription glasses, the Pyramex Cappture Clear Safety Over Glasses give you reliable eye protection without compromising your vision. Made from a sturdy polycarbonate, they're scratch and impact-resistant, even at extreme temperatures. Adding to the versatility of the spectacles, they're also dielectric, making them safe to use around electrical equipment.
- Frame Marking: CE P EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 P 1 FT CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FT
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Clear View Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Light
Key Features of the Pyramex Cappture Safety Glasses
- Specially designed to comfortably fit over prescription glasses
- Polycarbonate material is protective, impact and scratch resistant
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Features impact resistance, even at extreme temperatures
- Dielectric build is great for work around wiring and electrical equipment
- Product code: ES9910ST
What Are the Pyramex Cappture Glasses Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Cappture overtop Glasses provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Impact at extreme temperatures
- Ultraviolet light
Comfortably Fit Over Prescription Glasses
These Pyramex Cappture Clear Lens Over Glasses are specially designed to fit comfortably, even over prescription glasses. The temples of the goggles extend from the bar brow for a more spacious design.
Effective UV Filter Lenses
Conforming to EN 170 with the rating 2C-1.2, the Pyramex Safety Glasses feature UV filtration that provides reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light.
Dielectric Design For Working with Electricity
These glasses are designed to be dielectric. This means that they are a very poor conductor of electric current, making them ideal for working with electricity or near potentially dangerous wiring.
The Pyramex Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. For full sizing specifications please see the product datasheet below.