Pyramex Fyxate HX2 Wraparound Clear Safety Glasses
The Pyramex Fyxate HX2 Wraparound Clear Safety Glasses feature a wraparound design that safely and securely stays on your face while you work, while also giving you a clear panoramic view so you can always see what you're doing. They're also anti-fog, protect your eyes from low-level impact hazards and have a dielectric build, ideal for use around electrical equipment. Along with this versatile protection, the Fyxate Glasses have a rubber nose bridge and temple tips, for long-lasting comfort even after all-day wear.
- Frame Marking: CE P EN 166 F
- Lens Marking: 2C - 1.2 P 1 F N CE
- Frame Strength: F
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Clear View Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Light
Key Features of the Pyramex Clear Lens Glasses
- Wraparound design is secure and offers a greater field of vision
- Dielectric build is great for safely working with electricity
- Rubber temple tips and nosepiece for greater comfort
- UV filters protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Anti-fog coating enhances safety in foggy environments
- Product code: ESGL10210ST
What Are the Pyramex Fyxate Gloves Resistant To?
When working in potentially dangerous conditions and with harmful materials, the eyes can be subject to a wide range of risks. The Fyxate Wraparound Glasses provide reliable resistance to the following hazards:
- Low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Ultraviolet light
Effective UV Filter Lenses
Conforming to EN 170 with the rating 2C-1.2, the Pyramex Safety Glasses feature UV filtration that provides reliable protection from the risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light.
Dielectric Design For Working with Electricity
These glasses are designed to be dielectric. This means that they are a very poor conductor of electric current, making them ideal for working with electricity or near potentially dangerous wiring.
The Pyramex Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.