Riley Sesto Clear Panoramic Work Glasses RLY00121
If you're looking for smart and effective protective eyewear, try the Riley Sesto Clear Panoramic Work Glasses RLY00121. With single-piece 10.5 base curved lenses and a specialised Tefton coating with anti-scratch/fog properties, the Riley Sesto combine excellent optical clarity with a comfortable, modern design.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2, 1, FT, KN
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
EN Compliance of the Riley Sesto Panoramic Work Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Riley Sesto Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection: Frame and lens must withstand the impact of a 22mm steel ball weighing 43 grams dropped from 1.3 metres at a speed of 18km/h. The lens must remain in the frame not shatter, and the frame likewise must remain intact.
- Flexible TPE temple ends enhance comfort when worn with defenders
- Single panoramic 10.5-base lens allow for exceptional perception
- Tecton 400 anti-scratch and anti-fog coating applied to both lenses
- Integral temple tip slot aids the attachment of hang cords
- Supplied with a microfibre storage pouch
- Light weight of 28g for ease-of-use
Why Should I Trust Riley Work Glasses?
Performance eyewear specialists Riley are one of the UK's leading manufacturers of protective eyewear. They are consistently recognised by specialists for their groundbreaking approaches to eyesight protection, most notably winning the Safety Solutions Award at the 2019 BSIF (British Safety Industry Federation).
What Makes the Riley Sesto So Useful On Development Sites?
Thanks to the wide panoramic vision offered by their 10.5 base lenses, the Riley Sesto make for excellent spectacles for workers on large development sites. Meanwhile flexible TPE temple ends and integral slots allow for the easy fitting of ear defenders as and when required, perfect for noisy, unpredictable conditions.
What Lens Should I Choose?
The Riley Sesto are available in two lens variants:
- Clear - All round lenses for clarity across all normally lit environments
- Amber - Lightly coloured tint emphasises outlines of objects in bright and dark conditions
The Riley Sesto Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Documentation of the Riley Sesto Clear Work Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||User Instructions |
| || |