Traega Como Clear Lens Safety Glasses
With the highest level of scratch and fog resistance in their class, an earmuff-compatible design, and an added lens border for dust, Traega Como Clear Lens Safety Glasses are ideal for construction work. They also feature a lightweight build, an adjustable lens angle and a customizable nose bridge which combine for a fit that is safe and comfortable, even with all-day wear.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1 F T
- Frame Strength: F T
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 1 F T K N
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of como CLEAR lens Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Como Clear Lens Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: UV Filters
- Wraparound safety glasses
- Clear lens conforms to EN 170:2002 to provide protection from UV damage
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Super lightweight (25g) metal-free design
- Adjustable lens angle
- Soft border around lens for added protection from dust and glare
- Flake nose bridge that contours to face of wearer
- Thin and flexible temples for earmuff compatibility
- Class 1 optical quality suitable for regular, safe use
- K classified resistance to scratch improves longevity of glasses
- N classified resistance to fog on both sides of lenses
- Lens and frame suitable for extreme temperatures
- Product Code: EY/UC/GL/COMO/CL
Conforming to EN 170:2002 with the shade 2C-1.2, the Como Clear Lens Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by ultraviolet light. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
Highest level of resistance from scratch and fog
The Como Clear Lens Glasses features Armour Anti-Scratch Coating and doubled-sided fog resistance, earning European Standard classifications (K + N) for both.
Made for all-day use
The Como Clear Lens Glasses are a Class 1 optical device and can therefore be safely worn regularly. They also have a low-pressure build, ideal for sustained and comfortable use.
Ideal for construction work
With its earmuff compatibility, as well as its resistance to dust, scratch and small projectiles, the Como Clear Lens Safety Glasses are perfect for a building site. They are also a bright orange colour, making them suitable for potentially hazardous situations.
The Nose bridge gives anyone a perfect fit
The specially-designed nose bridge of the Como Clear Lens Safety Glasses contours to the face of the wearer to ensure a comfortable and non-slip fit.
Other Available Lens Colours
As well as this Clear Lens model, the Como is available in an Smoke Lens version.
The Traega Como Clear Lens Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users.
Certification of the Como Clear Lens Safety Glasses