Traega Huron KN Clear Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Safety Glasses
With enlarged vision wraparound lenses and additional brow protection, the Traega Huron KN Clear Anti-Scratch and Anti-Fog Safety Glasses offer superior eye area coverage against low energy impact high speed particles at extreme temperatures. Premium anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings on these safety glasses guarantee consistent maximum clear vision for when working in humid, cold, or general dry environments.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT KN 2C-1.2
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2
- Frame Strength: F, T, K, N
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the Huron Clear Safety Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Traega Huron Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN safety standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Protection
Key Features and Benefits
- Class 1 optical quality wraparound safety glasses with over 90% light transmission
- Design includes additional brow protection
- Protects against low energy impact high speed particles at extreme temperatures
- Premium K armour anti-scratch coated polycarbonate lenses resist scuffs
- Permanent anti-fog coating through RX
- Maintains 90% of light transmission for clear vision
- Metal-free hinge make these suitable for dielectric applications
- Excellent comfort for all day wear
- Integrated nose piece allows for a universal fit
- Co-material temples provide a nonslip fitting
- Sporty design and stylish colour
Modern, Stylish Design
Safety eyewear may not be the most glamorous but is a must for keeping the eyes safe from flying hazards and debris. Featuring vertical enlarged wraparound lenses with additional brow protection, and sturdy arms in a sporty green colour, the Huron Clear Safety Glasses have a modern and stylish design that work to keep you protected whilst looking trendy.
Additional Brow Protection
Traditional safety glasses may only cover some or none of the eyebrows, leaving them exposed to hazards. The Huron Clear Safety Glasses feature additional brow protection meaning extra coverage is achieved to keep eyebrows safe from injury.
Premium "Armour K" Anti-Scratch coating
Ensuring you a long lasting pair of scratch free safety glasses, a premium Armour K coating has been added onto the polycarbonate lenses of Huron Safety Glasses. This coating guarantees the highest level of scratch resistance, extending the life of the product.
Premium Anti fog Coating
Further maintaining the clear optical quality of these safety glasses, a premium N-RX-AF Anti-Fog Coating has also been added, for the highest level of anti-fog protection there is. This coating enables maximum resistance to fogging on both sides of the lenses, providing exceptional protection and vision for when working in cold and humid environments.
Comfortable Enough for All Day Wear
The Huron Clear Safety Glasses have been designed in mind of the discomfort users face when wearing safety eyewear all day long. Some comfort features these safety glasses have include – an an integrated nose piece that enables a universal fit for users without added pressure, pliable arms, and co-material temples which provide a non-slip fitting for increased comfort during wear.