Traega Tana Eco Friendly Safety Glasses (Clear)
The Traega Tana Eco Friendly Safety Glasses (Clear) make for excellent UV radiation shielding and provide outstanding protection against the impact of small objects travelling up to 45 meters per second. Featuring scratch resistance and an anti-fog treatment, these spectacles are also made from recycled materials, contributing to a more sustainable way of protecting the eyes whilst on the job.
EN Compliance Of The Tana Safety Glasses
To ensure that you are receiving the protection necessary, the Tana Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Highly flexible and lightweight design weighting 21 grams contributes to a seamless wear
- Made from resilient and durable materials that provide long-term eyewear protection
- Anti-fog treated to absorb moisture and warm air, allowing for clear vision at all times
- Includes a universal nose bridge that helps the the glasses contour most faces
- Snug-fitting wrap around lens provides an an un-obstructed, wide field of vision
- Wide and deep temples for increased protection
- Side arm allows for compatible cord to be fitted if preferred
- Features scratch-resistant material for reliable and durable shielding
- Made using recycled materials, with an eco-friendly manufacturing process
- Marked Class 1 optical which means these glasses provide over 90% light transmission
- Available in Clear and Smoke lens options
- Comes in 100% plastic-free packaging
When working in potentially dangerous conditions that require the handling of hazardous materials, the eyes can become vulnerable to a variety of risks. The Tana Safety Glasses (Clear) provide trustworthy protection against the following risks:
- Extreme temperatures
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
- Low-energy impact of up to 45 meters per second
Comfortable Design for All-Day Wear
The Traega Tana Eco Friendly Safety Glasses feature a lightweight design that allows for a seamless wearing experience for most people. These spectacles eradicate the problem of annoyingly tight PPE that makes for uncomfortable wear as the flexible frame and un-obstructed wide field of vision enables for comfortable, all-day use.
Eco-Friendly Option for Peace of Mind
These safety glasses form part of the Traega innovative and market-leading sustainable eyewear range. They are exclusively made from recycled materials and have an environmentally friendly bio-based manufacturing process that reduces CO1 production by 50% as compared to petroleum-based materials. The side arms of these spectacles are made from 99% recycled Polycarbonate which notably decreases the number of virgin resources that are often required in the supply chain.
Available Lens Types
The Tana Safety Glasses are available in a selection of lens colours and types to provide versatile eye protection for all users. The lens types to choose from are as follows:
- Clear: Anti-scratch, anti-fog, provide UV protection with clear light filter, protection against impact with small objects travelling at up to 45 meters per second, ability to stand extreme temperatures, light transmission rating of 1.2 (between 74.4% and 100%).
- Smoke: Anti-scratch, anti-fog, protection from sun glare, protection against impact with small object travelling at up to 45 meters per second, ability to stand extreme temperatures, light transmission rating of 3.1 (between 8% and 17.8%).
The Traega Tana Safety Glasses come in one universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable in any way, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all its original documentation.
Documentation Of The Tana Safety Glasses