UCi Ceram Clear Safety Glasses I868
With a clear lens and a durable yet lightweight construction, the UCi Ceram Clear Safety Glasses I868 are suited to providing eye protection in a wide range of industries, with particular benefit during tasks where risks caused by ultraviolet (UV) exposure are present. The glasses are scratch resistant for increased longevity, and provide comfort during use with side arm inserts and a soft nose bridge.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1 F
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 UCi F
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FT
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Ceram Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Ceram Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Filters
- Safety glasses with wraparound lens design
- Clear lens with UV filter for protection against risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light
- Side arm inserts and a soft TPR nose bridge provide enhanced comfort and fit
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Polycarbonate lens and nylon/TPR frame are durable yet lightweight for comfort and reliability
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Product code: I868
Conforming to EN 170:2002 with the shade 2C-1.2, the Ceram Clear Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light. This UV protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
The glasses lenses have been treated with a scratch-resistant coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming damaged when left on table surfaces, in turn reducing the risk of vision becoming impaired by scratches to the lenses.
Other Lens Colours
The Ceram Safety Glasses are available with a choice of lens colours to cater to a range of different requirements and potential hazards in the workplace. The following lens types are available:
- Clear: Scratch resistance; UV filters
- Brown: Scratch resistance; solar protection
- Cherry Mirror: Scratch resistance; solar protection
The UCi Ceram Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Ceram Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |