UCi Indirect Vent Safety Goggles SG204
Ensuring protection from liquid splashes and medium energy impacts, the UCi Indirect Vent Safety Goggles SG204 are ideal for a wide range of professional activities. Designed to be worn for long hours, they are extremely reliable yet inexpensive choice of eyewear protection.
EN Compliance of UCi Safety Goggles SG204
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the UCi Safety Goggles 204 have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Indirect ventilation impedes the passage of external particles
- Lightweight to promote comfort even during long hours
- Durable thanks to PVC frame and PC clear lens
- Guaranteed protection from average speed impacts
- Protects from medium energy impact for complete reliability
- Suitable to shield against liquid splashes and large dust particles
- Wide adjustable strap accommodates every user's need
The UCi Indirect Vent Goggles provide optimal protection from various risks factors. In particular, they shield from contact with high speed particles and medium energy impact, as well as act as a barrier against droplets of liquids.
Lightweight and Adjustable
The goggles have been designed to be extremely lightweight as to facilitate wearability for long hours of work. They also come in an universal size that fits most people; the adjustable nylon strap allows the wearer to adapt the size of the goggles to their need.
Materials of the UCi Indirect Vent Goggles
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Frame: Polyvinyl chloride
- Nose Bridge: Plastic
- Strap: Nylon
Certification of the UCi Indirect Vent Safety Goggles SG204
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate |
| || |