UCi Kara Indirect Vent Clear Safety Goggles SG501
Combining comfort and protection, the UCi Kara Indirect Vent Clear Safety Goggles SG501 are ideal for providing reliable eye protection during tasks with risks caused by dust, liquid splash, UV light, and medium impact. The sealed goggles are lightweight and allow a 180° field of vision for safer and more comfortable working.
- Frame Marking: EN 166 BT 3 4 5
- Lens Marking: EN 166 1 BT 3 4 5
- Frame Strength: B, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: B, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of the UCi Safety Goggles SG501
To ensure that you are getting the protection necessary, the UCi Safety Goggles SG501 have been tested to EN standards, complying as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – Personal Eye Protection: UV Filters
Key Features of the SG816 Goggles
- Lightweight sealed goggles allowing for 180° field of vision
- Indirect ventilation reduces risks of harm from liquid splash and particles
- Protects against dust particles, liquid splash, extreme temperature impact, medium impact, and UV rays
- Anti-fog coating on polycarbonate lens for increased safety
- Designed to protect against medium-energy impact up to 120 metres per second
- Product code: SG501
The lens of the SG501 Safety Goggles is constructed from polycarbonate and includes an anti-fog coating. This reduces the risk of the goggles becoming fogged, in turn preventing against vision becoming impaired while working.
Impact and Particle Protection
With indirect ventilation, the Clear Safety Goggles SG501 minimise risks posed by liquid splash and dust particles. They can also protect against extreme temperature impact and medium-energy particle impact up to 120 metres per second.
The goggles are supplied in an universal size that will fit most users. The adjustable elasticated strap allows the goggles to fit a wider range of users for optimal comfort.
Certification of the UCi Indirect Vent Clear Safety Goggles SG501
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |