UCi Koro Clear Safety Glasses I857
With a clear lens and a durable yet lightweight construction, the UCi Koro Clear Safety Glasses I857 are ideal for providing general eye protection in a range of industries. They are hard coated for improved scratch resistance, and also feature anti-fog properties for additional protection. With rubber-tipped adjustable arms, they provide comfort with a more precise fit.
EN Compliance of Koro Clear Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Koro Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- Safety glasses with wraparound lens design
- Adjustable arms are rubber tipped for optimal comfort and a secure fit
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Polycarbonate lens is durable yet lightweight for comfort and reliability
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog coating reduces risks of glasses fogging up
- Product code: I857
The lenses have been treated with an anti-fog coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming fogged up, improving overall safety in a working environment.
The UCi Koro Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Koro Clear Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |