UCi Riga Clear Safety Glasses S907
With a clear lens, versatile design, and a durable yet lightweight construction, the UCi Riga Clear Safety Glasses S907 are particularly suited to tasks and industries where protection from ultraviolet (UV) risks is required. They are hard coated for improved scratch resistance, and also feature anti-fog properties for additional protection. The foam gasket can be removed for preference, and the quick-release side arms can be changed to the strap as required.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 2-1.2 1 FT
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T
- Learn about eyewear specifications here
EN Compliance of Riga Glasses
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Riga Clear Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - Personal Eye Protection: UV Filters
- Safety glasses with wraparound lens design
- Clear lens conforms to EN 170:2004 to provide protection from UV damage
- Designed to protect against low-energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Includes a foam gasket for comfort that can be removed as required
- Quick-release side arms can be detached and replaced with the strap
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog coating reduces risks of glasses fogging up
- Product code: S907
Conforming to EN 170:2004 with the shade 2-1.2, the Riga Clear Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by ultraviolet light. This protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
The glasses lens has been treated with an anti-fog coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming fogged up, improving overall safety in a working environment.
Other Available Lens Colours
The Riga Safety Glasses are available in a range of different lens colours, all of which have the same comfortable design while offering unique protective properties to suit various applications. The lens colours are:
- Clear - Ultraviolet filters for UV protection
- Smoke - Protection against sun glare
The UCi Riga Clear Safety Glasses are supplied in a universal size that should suit most users. Please note that you may return your glasses if you find them unsuitable, as long as they are in a resellable condition with all original documentation.
Certification of the Riga Clear Safety Glasses
|Conformity Statement ||Examination Certificate ||Data Sheet |
| || || |